Hybrid Flooring Specialists In St Ives
Timber Flooring Specialists in Sutherland Shire
The Grounded installation process
Grounded Flooring – Timber Flooring Contractors in Caringbah
- Floating floorboards are installed without the use of glue or nails, using a tongue-groove or click-lock system to connect together. The floorboards are installed on an underlay that rests on the subfloor.
- Direct stick installations are a more permanent and stable method, with each individual floorboard glued directly onto concrete or timber subfloors. For certain subfloors, often timber, direct stick installation will be combined with nailing for added strength.
- Nailing is perfect for installing floorboards over timber subfloors or supporting battens. The nail-down method is often combined with glueing to hold the floorboards firmly in place.
What is hybrid flooring?
- First layer: Protects against UV-fading, scratches, and stains.
- Second layer: A printed layer, carefully designed for appeal and to mimic the appearance of natural hardwood.
- Third layer: The rigid core ensures the floorboard remains stable through changes in temperature and humidity.
- Fourth layer: The acoustic backing dampens sound and increases comfort underfoot.
Why choose hybrid flooring?
- 100% waterproof.
- Resistant to hot and cold temperatures.
- Hard-wearing and resilient.
- Available in a large selection of stylish designs.
Grounded in experience
Grounded Flooring is a specialist timber flooring company. We supply, prepare, and install timber flooring with only the highest quality products. Grounded Flooring oversees and manages every project in its entirety. This means you can enjoy a seamless experience from the initial quote to project completion. Our highly professional team, coupled with our many years of industry experience, ensures that we will deliver on all of your flooring needs with the best customer service along the way. We are “GROUNDED” across Greater Sydney and beyond.
Grounded Flooring are our preferred supplier and installer of quality flooring because they consistently deliver flawless finishes and they do it with care for our customers. The Grounded Flooring team are professional in every aspect of their craft, including the way they work collaboratively with other trades and the respect they show to home owners, even if they aren’t dealing with them directly. John is our go to technical adviser and has lead us to best practices and the best products in the market. Melanie Wilde
Dee And Brad Hunt
We had the pleasure of meeting John during our installation of our flooring. John was very helpful and honest. We found that he kept us up to date at every point of the project. I would like to commend John for his professionalism and trustworthiness. I would not hesitate in recommending him for any of your flooring needs. Dee And Brad Hunt
Elliot Whiley – MJH Service And Warranty Manager
John and his team have completed many of projects that have been under my control, these works range from new installs to insurance/repair works. Nothing has been an issue. John is willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the job is installed correctly. John and his team have been very professional and communicate through out the whole process. The quality of materials used or advised by John ensures that the install meets the highest of level. Every client I have engaged John has commended John for his expertise and professionalism. I would Highly recommend John for any flooring project no matter the size or nature. Elliot Whiley - MJH Service And Warranty Manager