Flooring Specialists in Woolooware
Timber Flooring Specialists in Sutherland Shire
The layers of hybrid flooring
- First layer: treated to protect against scratches, stains, and UV-fading.
- Second layer: printed design mimicking the appearance of natural hardwood.
- Third layer: rigid core to provide stability against changes in humidity and temperature.
- Fourth layer: acoustic backing to increase comfort underfoot and to dampen sound.
Grounded Flooring – Timber Flooring Contractors in Caringbah
Benefits of solid timber flooring
- Strong and resilient.
- Can help improve home air quality as dust isn’t trapped by the timber.
- Unique natural patterns created by the wood grains.
- Can add value to your home.
Benefits of engineered timber
- Temperature stable: flooring won’t expand or contract based on temperature variations.
- Sustainable: engineered timber uses a thin slice of natural hardwood.
- Easy maintenance: flooring doesn’t need to be sanded or buffed.
- Durable: coated in a protective layer for increased scratch resistance.
- Can be easily sanded for a fresh new look.
Vinyl planksA low-maintenance flooring type made from PVC instead of wood, vinyl planks are a popular choice for both commercial and residential spaces. Completely waterproof and easy to clean, vinyl planks are a premium flooring option available at an affordable price.
Benefits of vinyl plank flooring
- Resistant to stains for easy cleaning.
- Anti-slip. Ideal for spaces exposed to water.
- Durable and resilient.
Laminate flooringLaminate is a variety of layered flooring designed for the rigours of daily life. Durable and scratch-resistant, laminate flooring features a composite core below a coloured print layer and protective topcoat. Laminate flooring is suited for the high-traffic areas of the home such as living areas, hallways, and kitchens.
Benefits of laminate flooring
- Resistant to general wear-and-tear.
- Wide selection of stylish printed designs.
- UV-protected surface to prevent fading of the printed layer.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
Grounded Flooring is a specialist timber flooring company. We supply, prepare, and install timber flooring with only the highest quality products. Grounded Flooring oversees and manages every project in its entirety. This means you can enjoy a seamless experience from the initial quote to project completion. Our highly professional team, coupled with our many years of industry experience, ensures that we will deliver on all of your flooring needs with the best customer service along the way. We are “GROUNDED” across Greater Sydney and beyond.
Grounded Flooring are our preferred supplier and installer of quality flooring because they consistently deliver flawless finishes and they do it with care for our customers. The Grounded Flooring team are professional in every aspect of their craft, including the way they work collaboratively with other trades and the respect they show to home owners, even if they aren’t dealing with them directly. John is our go to technical adviser and has lead us to best practices and the best products in the market. Melanie Wilde
Dee And Brad Hunt
We had the pleasure of meeting John during our installation of our flooring. John was very helpful and honest. We found that he kept us up to date at every point of the project. I would like to commend John for his professionalism and trustworthiness. I would not hesitate in recommending him for any of your flooring needs. Dee And Brad Hunt
Elliot Whiley – MJH Service And Warranty Manager
John and his team have completed many of projects that have been under my control, these works range from new installs to insurance/repair works. Nothing has been an issue. John is willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the job is installed correctly. John and his team have been very professional and communicate through out the whole process. The quality of materials used or advised by John ensures that the install meets the highest of level. Every client I have engaged John has commended John for his expertise and professionalism. I would Highly recommend John for any flooring project no matter the size or nature. Elliot Whiley - MJH Service And Warranty Manager